UK Services

If you have a requirement to lodge a UK Tax Return (you have untaxed UK income (rentals) or run a small self employed business or limited Company in the UK), we are Registered Agents with HMRC in the UK for:

  • Self Assessment: personal (SA 100), partnership (SA 800) and Trust (SA 900) Tax Returns & Accounts,
  • Corporation Tax: Corporate Tax Returns (CT600) & Accounts, Personal, partnership and corporate VAT returns,
  • Payroll: full personal service for any UK employers including yourself, if you are a Company Director.
  • Bespoke advice: For those who don't need a full time accountant we offer one off advice. Please contact us for a quote via our contact us form. Fees are deductible if you take out one of our monthly subscription packages.

We can also deal with any UK Corporate statutory filing requirements at Companies House and give advice on any UK or International tax planning options that may be of benefit to you and your family. Contact us for any other services required, such as International Tax Services, UK Probate Services, etc., via our Contact Us section.

For any enquires regarding our other services offered such as International tax services please contact us using the details in the contact section.

Get in Touch